This cuvee is obtained by a precise blend of the three Champagne grape varieties: Chardonnay – floral bouquet and pure elegance, Pinot Noir – finesse and structure- as well as Pinot Meunier – fine fruitiness and softness.
About 30 of the best Champagne Crus (villages) are selected and exclusively from the first press (the cuvee). The still wines (vins clairs) from the year are blended with 25% to 30% of reserve wines kept for the last two harvests.
The robe is brilliant straw gold. The effervescence shows great finesse with tiny bubbles in swirling columns.
The expressive, fine and fresh nose opens on white flowers aromas (hawthorn) followed by an elegant fruity ambiance with notes of white peach, apricot, hints of citrus fruits and brioche.
Its texture is seductive, fresh and round, well balanced. The first aromas are magnified, joined by intense notes of pear compote and acacia honey.
The final is rich with lovely persistence.
A wonderful, pleasant apéritif, but just as well deliciously accompagning a meal – particularly seafood and grilled fish.
- Pinot Meunier
- Pinot Noir
Vinification: Stainless steel vat
☆☆☆Internationally Awarded Champagne! ☆☆☆
- Decanter 17/20 Points!
- Guide Revel des Champagnes2011 16/20 Points!
- Guide revel 2013 16/20 Points!
- Mundus Vini 2012 Gold Medal
- International Wine and Spirit Competition2011 Silver Medal
- Sakura Award2016 Silver Medal
- Vintage Direct 2011 “A superb champagne” 94/100 Points!
- Wine Spectator 2014 90/100 Points!
- ALLES UBER CHAMPAGNER 2008: 87/100 Points!