France

Cigalus Blanc (2019)

Save 35%

Product Information

Country: France

Area: Languedoc-Roussillon / Languedoc

Wine style: White

Varietal: Chardonnay, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc

Style: Dry

Alc(%): 15

Grade: I.G.P. Cotes Catalanes

Producer: Gerard Bertrand

Serving Temperature(℃): 10

Size: 750ml

9269325
In stock
+
Our quantity discounts:
Quantity 3+
Price ¥6,000
(¥6,600 Including tax)
List price (without tax): ¥11,060  
¥7,200
(¥7,920 Including tax)

PDF Profile Download

Product PDF

Description

Tasting Note:  Intense, complex bouquet of ripe citrus fruit (grapefruit), peach, honey and dried fruit, along with a toasted note. Full and silky on the palate, mature and ample with notes of vanilla, toast, butter and tropical fruit. Great length.

Food Matching: Great with fried scallops or fish cooked in sauce, or as an aperitif.

Grape variety: Chardonnay, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc.

Terroir/Vinification

Biological Certificate: Demeter - Biodynamic

Climate: Mediterranean.

Harvest: Manual.

Vinification: The hand picked gapes are pneumatically pressed as soon as they get to the wineiry. After light static settling, some of the juice undergoes alcoholic fermentation in new barrels (70%) while the rest is vinified in stainless steel vats (30%). Temperature control is used to conserve all the freshness and integrity of the aromas.

Ageing: Maturing in barrels lasts 7 to 8 months - until the spring equinox - with regular stirring.

 

Accolades

Robert Parker 91 Point!

Pictures・Movie