"Win a trip to Monaco!!" - sponsored by M by Monavin
1. Order Monavin wine
2. Scratch bottle label, and see if you're the WINNER
3. Winner, will please take pictures of the winning label and cork and contact us at this address - email@example.com ※Please keep the winning bottle/cork for safe keeping. We will ask for you to submit both upon confirmation.
See sample pictures below and check your bottle！
Terms and Conditions：
1. Round trip economy tickets, Tokyo - Monaco, for 2 people2. Requested travel should be booked by end June 2021
3. Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort（5 Stars）stay, ２ nights（breakfast included）＊Deluxe Room＜double or twin room＞
4. Helicopter transportation from Nice Airport to Monaco City (Depending on the weather, transportation means may change)
5. Following periods will not be available for booking: Monaco Grand Prix (End May)、Yacht Show（End September)、Christmas Holidays (12/24 - 1/1/2021)
6. Monaco sightseeing tour (1st day)
・Casino Monte Carlo private tour (rare & unique)
・Oceanographic Museum - world's oldest aquarium
・Prince's Palace of Monaco - "Changing of the Guards" (11:55am)
・Drive to highest mountain (highest spot on the French Riviera)
<View of the entire Riviera from the Italian border to St Tropez, plus France, Monaco & Italy>
・Cathedral St. Nicholas (Princess Grace Kelly's grave)
・Formula 1 Grand Prix Monaco - circuit drive experience
＊meals and shopping are not included
＊please be aware that schedules and activities may change without due notice
＊2nd day: free planning (options available at cost)
＊customers may extend their stay at cost
※ All other expenses (other then mentioned) above are not included, and should be paid by the customer.
※ Pieroth Japan will coordinate between the sponsor and the winner to make necessary arrangements. We are not liable to any changes, incidents and/or accidents which may occur during the trip.
Tasting Note: A sumptuous pale yellow-gold color with green highlights. This elegant wine from Graves area reveals pleasant floral and fruity aromas of white flowers and peach with hints of vanilla and citrus fruit. A full-bodied, well balanced wine, with a refreshing and long finish.
Food Matching: Accompanies perfectly fish and seafood.
Grape: 68% Sémillon, 31% Sauvignon Blanc, 1% Muscadelle.