Select by country / region
¥ – ¥
HistoryThe estate was created after the Hundred Years’ War, following the final battle of Castillon. This beautiful building was originally a cloister of the Carthusian Order.
The first mention of vines dates back to the tenure of Jacques de Canolle in the 1600s.
Today the estate is belonging by Mr Bernard Magrez one of the most influence man in Bordeaux and also the owner of Château Pape Clement and La Tour Carnet
Planting date : 1613
Age of the vines : 30 years
Suface area : 75 hectares including 56 of vines
Planting density: 6500 vines per hectare
Grape Varieties: 77% Merlot, 14% Cabernet Franc and 9% Cabernet Sauvignon